Now that we are already into November, I have begun thinking about what I would like to accomplish by the end of the year — not New Year’s Resolutions (those will come later)…just what I hope to have done or see happen by December 31st!
Here is a small list I have compiled off the top of my head:
- I have three other blog ideas that I would like to see go public and have purchased the domain names — I just haven’t done anything else with them! I currently have a designer “re-doing” this blog (which I am very excited about), so if we can get this site done soon, we are going to get to work on the other ones!
- I would like to record more videos of the kids and not just take pictures all of the time. I am going to make a conscious effort to bring my video camera with me everywhere I go for the next two months!
- I want to do one more girls’ weekend (or night) within the next month.
- I would love to have all of my holiday shopping done by December 1st…haha…good one!
- I’m hoping not to gain too much weight pigging-out during the upcoming holidays!
- I am also anticipating a big lottery win!!!
Now, it’s your turn! I want to hear some of your goals for the next two months!